Ashden is working with the Parents Pledge campaign to fight climate change through innovative clean energy solutions.
The climate emergency is set to cause global devastation – unless we take radical, urgent action. Your gift will help us support the front-line innovators delivering proven solutions to the climate crisis.
Our Friends are not just funders, they share our belief that sustainable energy can have a transformative impact globally and on individual lives.
Through their donations Ashden Friends provide essential funding to enable us to spot, showcase and support the energy pioneers of the future.
If, like us, you believe that sustainable energy is vital to shaping a better world, please consider becoming an Ashden Friend, click on the green button for more.
See our latest Impact Report to find out more about the difference our work makes.
Support Ashden as a Bronze Friend
- One complimentary ticket to our prestigious Awards Ceremony and the Ashden International Conference
- A subscription to our newsletter with updates from Ashden Award winners worldwide
- Invitations to other events such as Ashden After Work and our annual lecture
- Credit in the Awards programme and on our website
Support Ashden as a Silver Friend
All the benefits of Bronze, plus:
- An opportunity for you, plus a guest, to meet the winners of the Ashden Awards at a private reception prior to the Awards Ceremony
Support Ashden as a Gold Friend
All the benefits of Silver and Bronze, plus:
- Opportunities to visit and learn from some of our UK winners
- One-to-one lunch or meeting with our CEO, Harriet Lamb to discuss our work
Alternatives to online giving:
Cheque: please make it out to Ashden and post to: Ashden, Attn: Edward Dean, The Peak, 3rd Floor, London SW1 1AP
Our bank is Child & Co, Account No. 10560163, Sort Code 15 80 00
If you have any questions about our Friends scheme, please contact Ashden Director of Development, Ed Dean, on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7630 2916
*£100 of your Bronze contribution, £400 of your Silver and £800 of your Gold contribution is a membership fee and the remainder is a donation.
Trust and foundations
- Allister Carey
- Diana Carney
- Lata Gullapalli
- Iain Beath
- Tim and Sarah Bunting
- Peter Soros
- Stanton and Lane McLean
- Grace Yu
- Oliver Rix
- Andrew and Hilary Reicher
- Edward Mallinckrodt