To prevent climate catastrophe, we need to get to work – and fast.
Join us in London or online to meet the global innovators spearheading the low carbon transition.
- Presented by broadcast meteorologist, Laura Tobin.
- In conversation with musician, producer, visual artist and climate action advocate,Brian Eno.
Journey with us – from Scotland to Kenya, Indonesia to Zimbabwe – to meet eight grassroots innovators transforming the way we work to upskill communities, support those most in need and protect our planet.
Hear their stories from the frontline of climate change, told through a powerful series of short films– and discover how this diverse group are building a fairer, cleaner world.
Explore the links between creativity, climate and social issues in Ashden’s fireside chat with Brian Eno, as we discuss how the arts can help spark dialogue, opportunity and action in creating a greener, fairer world.
This year’s winning innovators are:
💡Powering up young clean energy entrepreneurs and refugee business leaders, migrant solar engineers and rural female technicians
🌳Supporting indigenous conservation experts and women-led farming communities
♻️Disrupting linear throwaway cultures with circular economy alternatives
🏠Skilling up a new generation of UK retrofitters.
This is the future of work in a low-carbon world.
See you there.
📍 Tickets for the in-person ceremony in London are available here.
- Awards ceremony hosted by broadcast meteorologist, Laura Tobin
- UK premier of short films showcasing the 2022 winners
- World renowned keynote speaker soon to be announced
- Evocative poetry from Rakaya Fetuga and live music from African Kora player, Mosi Conde
- Post-ceremony reception with complementary drinks and bowl food from our winners’ home countries
- Opportunity to network and connect with guests from across the climate sector.
💻To register to view the ceremony live online, please use the form below